Shagbuilt – D20 – Black Jack Sayagata
The d20 linear slide style rotary machine. Packs a punch, try one and you won’t want to put it down.
- Swiss precision motor
- All aluminum body takes a beating and keeps going
- 4.6oz lightweight design with great balance that’s easy on the wrist
- Linear slide format means these are great for rotary gurus, or the uninitiated. Setup is a snap and the learning curve is very low
- Great for shading, coloring and lining
- Awesome for lining with groupings 3-13rds
- 4mm Stroke
- Punchy with a consistent hit
- Works with all rotary ready power supplies
- Non-silent rotary provides audible feedback
- Plenty more colors to choose from, you can see some of them on my Instagram, @shagbuilt.
- Cartridge compatible, but if you want to run larger groups with cartridges, I suggest THE ONE machine.
Out of stock
OUT OF STOCK